A training package when more help is needed to ensure A SOUND BEGINNING.
- Three individual sessions – (One 90-minute session and Two 60-minute sessions)
- Session #1 is virtual (you will receive a link to the complete recorded session)
- Sessions #2 and/or #3 – may be scheduled as either in-home OR virtual.
- Unlimited support with your trainer by phone/text/email to assist you during the learning process, answer your questions, and guide you each step of the way (including up to one month after your last session is completed)
- Lifetime MEMBERSHIP to the A Sound Beginning Program giving you unlimited access to video links and handouts on behavior and problem solving
- Sessions are typically spaced out 2-3 weeks to allow time to learn, practice, and consult with your trainer between sessions
While sheltering-in-space in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we remained as passionate as ever about helping you learn, grow, and work through behavior issues with your pets. To help our community during this critical time we launched new virtual training options that you can take from the comfort and safety of your own home. Don’t know where to begin with training your pet? Does your pet have a behavior issue you could use some help with? Our expert staff can work with you and your pet dogs, cats or birds.
How does it work?
We set up an online meeting and provide you with a link and time to join in with one of our expert trainers. Our trainer will:
Be able to see you and your pet.
Have their own dog nearby to demonstrate each of the exercises.
Have videos of real-life situations that show you the principles of behavior modification and how to apply it in the real world.
Be watching and coaching you with your pet, making sure you’ve got a clear understanding of each element of the training and are confident with what you’ve learned.
Easy to use– If you can take a selfie, you can do this. All you need is a computer or tablet with a camera and microphone OR a smart phone.
Distance isn’t a factor – our experts in behavior are available no matter where you live.
We can get you scheduled quickly – normally within 1-2 days.
Travel Fees: We service the greater Chicagoland area. Travel fees MAY apply when the distance is greater than 25 miles from Winfield, Il. Contact us to check on travel fees, IF applicable.
For all 3 sessions: If you cancel day-of, or are not present when our trainer arrives, that session will be considered completed.
An additional fee of $75 will be required to re-schedule that missed session (plus any additional travel charges that were quoted with your original order).
After session #1 of 3 has been completed, if you wish to cancel the remainder of the program a refund of $250 will be issued provided we receive your refund request no less than 2 weeks after your first session has been completed. No additional refunds will be available after that time.
All refunds impose a $20 processing fee.
Sessions must be completed within a 6-month time period.
There are no reviews yet.